Product information "MakerBot Replicator Tough PLA Bundle (for MakerBot Replicator 5th Gen, MakerBot Replicator+)"
THE ALL-NEW MAKERBOT SLATE GRAY TOUGH PLA FILAMENT BUNDLE
(for MakerBot Replicator 5th Gen, MakerBot Replicator+)
As Tough as ABS and as Reliable as PLA
Similar Tensile, Impact, and Flexural Strength to ABS
Made with designers and engineers in mind, the Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle allows you to create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. It includes three spools of Tough PLA Filament and the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
Print without the hassles of ABS or the brittleness of PLA. Whereas printing with ABS can easily result in warping, Tough PLA Filament is engineered and tested for consistent results. You can print jigs and fixtures with threaded and snap fits that can withstand repeated use.
Save time and money creating durable, high-impact prototypes and fixtures just not possible with PLA
- Greater durability than PLA —which means it can flex more than PLA before it breaks
- Warps less than ABS, which makes for more reliable print results
- Similar tensile, impact, and flexural strength to ABS
Tested and optimized to print reliably and easily
- MakerBot Print optimizes slicing for this bundle and your MakerBot 3D Printer
- The drive system within the Tough Smart Extruder+ and MakerBot’s firmware are tuned and optimized for consistent print quality and reliability with this bundle.
- Optimized for MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen), and MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- This swappable extruder allows you to print with Tough PLA Filament and easily switch to the Smart Extruder+ for printing with MakerBot PLA Filament
This Bundle includes:
3 x Spools MakerBot Tough PLA
1 x MakerBot Smart Extruder+
Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+
MakerBot Print is required
Glass Temp: 140-149°F [60-65°C]
Melting Temp: 302-320°F [150-160°C]
Nozzle Temp: 419°F [215°C]
Filament diameter 0.07 in [1.75 mm]
Spool diameter 9.84 in [25.0 cm]
Spool width 1.57 in [4 cm]
Spool hub hole 2 in [5.08 cm]
7.81 lb [3.54 kg]